I feel screwed by OGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I warned him he might be treated like a deadbeat by the utility company. I had no idea he'd be treated like a deadbeat here.

Yeah that is the whole reason why I ranted. I feel like OGE. Is being a way hard ass. Poop does happen but I have had other companies that made the issue so much easier. And yes I thought I was good when I paid the amount on the red notice. I do thank for the advise thou Vamoose.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah that is the whole reason why I ranted. I feel like OGE. Is being a way hard ass. Poop does happen but I have had other companies that made the issue so much easier. And yes I thought I was good when I paid the amount on the red notice. I do thank for the advise thou Vamoose.

Ehhh ... it is what it is, Dave ... Just remember, those of us who care gave you the best advice we knew how to give, those who didn't ... well ... LOL I dunno what to tell you there ... Except there's always one (or two) in every crowd ... :)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To feel screwed is to displace blame, but I'd worry less about emotions and just take care of the problem. I'll say this, I've been treated like crap by companies for various reasons and I've always paid my bills. As others like Dennis have mentioned, if you are persistent and courteous, you will most likely get your way within reason. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OG&E has provided great service for the past 32 years. Ice storms, hot weather you name it. Hope it continues. Maybe average monthly billing will make it easier in the future. Keep in mind that this will reflect on your credit rating.

Asking if they would keep it off of your credit rating would be something you to ask for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom