1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

I hate reloading so so so so so much sometimes.

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by Rez Exelon, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    As a former service technician, you did accomplish the diagosing and fix of the problem which should give you great satisfaction.
    There is always a causation and solution to every problem. Some may be multiple causes and intermittant which are really tough but again finding the solution and implimenting it is gratifying.

Rez Exelon likes this.
  2. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    When it goes right, I really do find it to be relaxing. The bad side is that there is definitely a bunch of energy that can go to chasing gremlins.

I wish I could say that I was that anal about it, but truth is that you put me to shame there. I don't have the time nor do I have the requirement (right now) for that level of precision. That said, I hope you know I tend to save your posts like these for future reference!!

100% --- probably why I didn't just scrap all the brass and start over. Probably could have done that without too much cost, but then I don't think I'd have got to the root of the issue --- that the rifle has a very tight chamber.

Shinneryfarmer and swampratt like this.
  3. Rayce

Rayce Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Any time I start on rifle rounds, the first one always gets chamber checked. Every time... adjustment are made if necessary.
    This makes sure the pull is worth while. Then I check them periodically through the process to make sure of consistent results. No one wants an extra step.. check and check again before you get to far.