I have a confession.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in California is an area with thousands of discarded empty guns and empty canteens. Cowboy fires his last round and throws the gun at his opponent. Cowboy takes the last drink from his canteen and throws it away. Apparently they are "one use only" canteens, can't be refilled somewhere down the trail.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somewhere in California is an area with thousands of discarded empty guns and empty canteens. Cowboy fires his last round and throws the gun at his opponent. Cowboy takes the last drink from his canteen and throws it away. Apparently they are "one use only" canteens, can't be refilled somewhere down the trail.
I found a picture of ne of those canteens that can't be refilled. Boy, was I shocked!
disposable canteen.jpg

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a confession and I wonder if I am the only one who feels this way. I watch a lot of westerns and every time someone gets shot and dies I say to myself "don't just leave their firearm, it is worth money." Yes, I know it is make believe but still.

And, they are dying of thirst, take the last drop from the canteen, and then throw the canteen away. So what are they going to do it they run across some water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom