Are guns basically your only hobby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been a gun nut since buying my first at 11 yrs old with lawn mowing money.
Hunting and fishing are passions. Raced Moto-X and three wheelers for many years.
Still ATV off-road.
Learned reloading which allowed more shooting. Competition shooter for over 10 years, although the matches aren’t attended so often now.
I love building things with a pretty good machining shop, welding shop, a forge with a Feaster anvil, hydraulic press, and so on.
Lots of woodworking tools and equipment.
The latest hobby is traveling in the RV, lots of guns included to attend matches or make range visits.
Always wanted to take up golf, but wife said I’d have to drop one hobby before taking up another so she could see me occasionally.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been a gun nut since buying my first at 11 yrs old with lawn mowing money.
Hunting and fishing are passions. Raced Moto-X and three wheelers for many years.
Still ATV off-road.
Learned reloading which allowed more shooting. Competition shooter for over 10 years, although the matches aren’t attended so often now.
I love building things with a pretty good machining shop, welding shop, a forge with a Feaster anvil, hydraulic press, and so on.
Lots of woodworking tools and equipment.
The latest hobby is traveling in the RV, lots of guns included to attend matches or make range visits.
Always wanted to take up golf, but wife said I’d have to drop one hobby before taking up another so she could see me occasionally.
I hear you. Skeet shooting is my primary hobby but then there is pistol / rifle shooting, reloading, fly fishing and fly tying, photography, RVing, vegetable gardening, R/C airplanes and helicopters, HAM radio, guitar (I suck), and golf. The wife has ordered me not to bring-in another hobby without dropping something first. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom