I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard about this site. I came here to ask questions. Why in the world does anybody need a gun with 30 bullets?

Well according to the police chief in OKC. drug dealers and gang members are using these types of weapons and law abiding citizens should never have to face being outgunned while protecting themselves and families.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy on Facebook ask me if I thought the lives of those little children were worth my "sport." That is the type of emotional argument they are using now.

That is a just plain twisted correlation. I've not spent much time on FB lately but I will most likely block anyone who comes up with those types of arguments.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not here to educate, I'm not good at it. My sister pulled this anti gun **** at thanksgiving, I taught here where my front door is!! Sorry if you don't like how I answer his question. Don't think it's worth my time. Let me know how your troll teaching goes.

Then why even comment? Let someone respond who won't push him further against our rights. So GS is a troll. What about a non-troll who runs across this thread? What about GS' friends who are directed to this thread only to confirm that we don't have a logical, fact based argument. I am just as emotional and bothered as anyone. I literally could not sleep Wed or Thur night because I was so mad

Let me know how your black powder home defense musket goes next year

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if he believes better red than dead.

I'd bet you'd be surprised at how many disaffected people would want to give that a try. I'm going to sound really nuts here, put I believe communism is like a cross between religion and cancer. It presents people with a idealized version of life that is diametrically opposed to human nature. The true reality of living under that system is not equality for all, it's oppression for all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom