I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the members of this site will fight for their right to own the firearms of their choice, same as they would fight for your right to free speech.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obvious you all do not want intelligent discourse. Who are you supposed to be, John Wayne? He's gone. Why not an avatar like Jude Law or Brad Pitt? I'll leave. You're probably a religious nut anyway.

You're just a complete ass, and there is no two ways about it.

If you don't believe YOU have a need for a "30 round clip", then my suggestion to you is not to buy one, because you probably don't need one. I also don't believe it's appropriate for you to tell me what I do and don't need to pursue whatever shooting sport I enjoy.

The fact of the matter is, the 2nd amendment isn't about hunting or sporting arms. When you get that figured out, and want to have an intelligent, informed discussion, let me know. Otherwise, your insults fall on deaf ears, but an intelligent, informed discussion is really not what you were after here, was it? You can't even be honest about what you pursue, you're incapable of having an intelligent conversation with anyone you disagree with, aren't you? Tell the truth, it's okay, we all already know the answer.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys this person is a troll, not somebody looking for advice or someone that really cares what we think. It's probably some kid writing a college paper quoting us "gun nuts".

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He got flamed because he was a tool or a troll.

Based on what?? His first question was calm and direct yet he was instantly flamed in the first several replies. His reactions were as emotion as the replies to ban him simply because his views were different from mine. We have the facts and our rights on our side. Nobody is getting those out to the public so why push ANYONE away that you have a chance to share them with? Maybe he won't listen. Maybe the next person won't either. But instantly wanting to ban someone for not sharing your views only confirms their view and opinion.

Guys this person is a troll, not somebody looking for advice or someone that really cares what we think. It's probably some kid writing a college paper quoting us "gun nuts".
Again, based on what? How do you know how old this pers...

Oh never mind. We're clearly winning the war on our rights so let's all act like asses. That's working wonders for our cause

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on what?? His first question was calm and direct yet he was instantly flamed in the first several replies. His reactions were as emotion as the replies to ban him simply because his views were different from mine. We have the facts and our rights on our side. Nobody is getting those out to the public so why push ANYONE away that you have a chance to share them with? Maybe he won't listen. Maybe the next person won't either. But instantly wanting to ban someone for not sharing your views only confirms their view and opinion.

I regret that we didn't respect his Festivian beliefs. Sometimes you guys are just too much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom