I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GetSerious, I'd imagine you came to OSA due to all the barrage of information (largely misleading) in the media. A few things to consider: the media and politicians know very little about firearms and are using scare tactics to influence you in a certain way, much like they convinced you that Obama had your best interests in mind.
Additionally, the firearms used by the Connecticut nutcase had no bearing in the tragedy levied on those precious children. I can assure you with 175% certainty that EVERYONE here at OSA feels terrible about this event and it is our desire to educate people rather than point fingers. Guns- whether semi-auto, bolt-action, single-shot, 5 round magazine or 400 round magazine- had absolutely no guilt in this tragedy. A gun is nothing more than an inanimate object. It takes a deranged individual to carry out a terrible act and that is the root of the problem.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I don't understand why you instantly attack someone and want them banned. I understand he may already have his mind made up and may just be here to stir up trouble but give him a chance to prove it first. Stop reacting emotionally (which we hate from people who oppose our views/rights) and provide an real answer

GetSerious - If you would like to ask and answer questions, ignore the comments.
Why do I "need" a 30 round magazine? - In short, I (personally) don't. It is a convenience for a hobby that I have. Carry 1 30 round magazine vs 3 10 round magazines is a matter of convenience. But I am not the only person in the world. Others shoot competitively or for different sports that do have a major advantage with larger magazines

That said, I oppose a ban on them as it is the start of blaming inanimate objects for the actions of the operator. How do you feel abuse car accidents killing more people every year than guns? www.cdc.gov

Do you feel that cars need to be banned as there are fewer cars than guns yet cars kill more people?

Criminals are, by definition, law breakers. Drinking and driving, drug use/sales, theft, etc are all currently illegal yet still a major part of our society. Why do you think making something like a type of gun or magazine illegal will stop a criminal from breaking that law?

I have other questions but would like to hear how you feel about the above questions. I am not saying our current laws and processes are perfect....at all. But I don't see how reducing the current rights of so many law abiding citizens will fix the behavior of criminals. I hope you have an open mind and will reply. I will do the same

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I don't understand why you instantly attack someone and want them banned. I understand he may already have his mind made up and may just be here to stir up trouble but give him a chance to prove it first. Stop reacting emotionally (which we hate from people who oppose our views/rights) and provide an real answer

GetSerious - If you would like to ask and answer questions, ignore the comments.
Why do I "need" a 30 round magazine? - In short, I (personally) don't. It is a convenience for a hobby that I have. Carry 1 30 round magazine vs 3 10 round magazines is a matter of convenience. But I am not the only person in the world. Others shoot competitively or for different sports that do have a major advantage with larger magazines

That said, I oppose a ban on them as it is the start of blaming inanimate objects for the actions of the operator. How do you feel abuse car accidents killing more people every year than guns? www.cdc.gov

Do you feel that cars need to be banned as there are fewer cars than guns yet cars kill more people?

Criminals are, by definition, law breakers. Drinking and driving, drug use/sales, theft, etc are all currently illegal yet still a major part of our society. Why do you think making something like a type of gun or magazine illegal will stop a criminal from breaking that law?

I have other questions but would like to hear how you feel about the above questions. I am not saying our current laws and processes are perfect....at all. But I don't see how reducing the current rights of so many law abiding citizens will fix the behavior of criminals. I hope you have an open mind and will reply. I will do the same

He got flamed because he was a tool or a troll.

Latest posts

Top Bottom