I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question for you GetSerious... I carry a flashlight everyday... why? I also carry a pocket knife as well as some generic hand tools. Why do I do this, just simply incase i need them for some unknown task. All I am asking is, since these are simply "tools", what tools do you use everyday? Simply stated, 30 round magazines, AR platform rifles, AK variant rifles as well as any other gun is just simply a tool for which a task it is used. If that young man had used an ax instead of a firearm, would it be asked that these items be "outlawed" or "banned"? I don't personally think they would be, for the simple fact that they are simply tools used by a horible person driven horribly wrong by what or who, I do not know, I am not sure any of us will ever know. All of us are agasped(sp) at the horror that this individual is responsible for and we are all very deeply saddened by his actions and the outcome. We all pray for those that lost family and loved ones as well as those children and guardians that we have lost. However, I do believe that we have an opportunity to make the lives of those around us safer, by simply being aware of what goes on around us. Have you ever driven or been to the same place every day for say weeks months and then one day notice that something has changed, added, removed or just simply missing that you had not noticed and are not sure of how long it has been different from before? I am truly horrified by his actions, I wish they had not occured, however, I do not have the power to change those actions, all I can assist with is the future. There are many options, of which we can chose, to protect the children as well as you and I. I am simply not going to go into that part of the discussion because that is an intirely different discusion, yes, it is a linked discussion, however, it would require a new thread to keep this discussion from getting too far off topic. In my last sentence, I am going to ask one question. What, if you were there, would your actions have been to protect all those involved in this terible tragedy? I don't know that I can answer this question myself for the simple fact of I wasn't there and you nor I will ever know how we would respond untill we are put into that situation.

--Mechanical Mehem

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on what?? His first question was calm and direct yet he was instantly flamed in the first several replies. His reactions were as emotion as the replies to ban him simply because his views were different from mine. We have the facts and our rights on our side. Nobody is getting those out to the public so why push ANYONE away that you have a chance to share them with? Maybe he won't listen. Maybe the next person won't either. But instantly wanting to ban someone for not sharing your views only confirms their view and opinion.

Again, based on what? How do you know how old this pers...

Oh never mind. We're clearly winning the war on our rights so let's all act like asses. That's working wonders for our cause

Sorry, I'm not here to educate, I'm not good at it. My sister pulled this anti gun **** at thanksgiving, I taught here where my front door is!! Sorry if you don't like how I answer his question. Don't think it's worth my time. Let me know how your troll teaching goes.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy on Facebook ask me if I thought the lives of those little children were worth my "sport." That is the type of emotional argument they are using now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom