I Know What These May Be But The Many Wires...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around the year 1978, I was employed at NW1st and Virginia. We received a UPS shipment that contained
6 guns in error. I was only able to see one gun since they got scuttled to the bosses office real quick.
The gun I saw was a nickel plated Colt revolver. The shipment was forwarded to Mashburn Arm's if I recall.
That was real nice of you to forward all 5 guns ;)
Unfortunately I was not in receiving those days.
It was the only honorable thing to do.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the type of connector I need for the lights I am adding on my boat. I looked at several , but haven't got one, yet.
Yet? I'll package a female and male set and send it to you if you'll reimburse me for postage. These lock when attached and won't come loose with vibration on the road. I also think they are waterproof. PM me if you want one or even two.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Certainly! They are electrical connectors used to connect thyratrons in the detonator arrays for explosive charges surrounding the enriched uranium cores of atomic weapons. They were probably ordered by Mohammedan neighbors in a local compound and delivered to you by mistake…..

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Certainly! They are electrical connectors used to connect thyratrons in the detonator arrays for explosive charges surrounding the enriched uranium cores of atomic weapons. They were probably ordered by Mohammedan neighbors in a local compound and delivered to you by mistake…..
No, these are for an interocitor.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they don't come looking for them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom