I met a girl :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Frontier City with some friends and of course we were drinking before we got there, good buzz but one of my friends drank too much and first stop was the big swinging ship.
Friend knew a girl there and introduced me to her a cute blond hair girl.

Then he got queasy and laid under the ship the rest of the night.
Yea there is a small spot you can crawl through and hide out of sight.

Anyway the girl and I hit it off but I noticed she smoked and had cigarette breath so off we went and I found a small store there that had sweet tarts and asked if she liked them and Yes she did.
That broke up the smoke smell so I could at least kiss her good.

Went to her house the next day but had to ride my bicycle as my car was broke down.
She fed me and I thanked her and visited for a short bit but I had to go.
I mean GO and it was going to be bad so I hopped on my bike and rode the 2 miles home.

My excuse for leaving early was to fix my car and other things I had to do.
Yea #2 from all that drinking.

That was 38 years ago today.

She is my wife now and what did we do today?
Well I polished on the pontoon some more and coated 1 toon with Sharkhide and she went looking for watermelons that are good.
She failed and I was hot and hungry as it was afternoon and I had not eaten yet.

I told her we will go to Pam's Plants because she did not think of that.
I took a shower and off we went.
Got melons and went home.

I checked the mail and there was a letter in there from her step mom and her dad that congratulated us on our anniversary.
We get one every year but the card is always late and we always miss the anniversary date every year.

Not this year!!!
She Ordered some pizza and I rendered some hog fat and thought these cracklings need salt and some smoke flavor so I squeezed most of the grease from them and salted them and stuck them on the smoker.
Like little pieces of smoked bacon.

I think tomorrow I will make biscuits and gravy and use these cracklings in the gravy.

Happy anniversary. For us it is just another day like the ones before and the ones after.
Congratulations, my wife and I just celebrated our 52nd!

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Frontier City with some friends and of course we were drinking before we got there, good buzz but one of my friends drank too much and first stop was the big swinging ship.

Anyway the girl and I hit it off but I noticed she smoked and had cigarette breath so off we went and I found a small store there that had sweet tarts and asked if she liked them and Yes she did.

Went to her house the next day but had to ride my bicycle as my car was broke down.
I mean GO and it was going to be bad so I hopped on my bike and rode the 2 miles home.

Well I polished on the pontoon some more and coated 1 toon with Sharkhide and she went looking for watermelons that are good.
She failed and I was hot and hungry as it was afternoon and I had not eaten yet.

I checked the mail and there was a letter in there from her step mom and her dad that congratulated us on our anniversary.
We get one every year but the card is always late and we always miss the anniversary date every year.

Not this year!!!
She Ordered some pizza and I rendered some hog fat and thought these cracklings need salt and some smoke flavor so I squeezed most of the grease from them and salted them and stuck them on the smoker.

I think tomorrow I will make biscuits and gravy and use these cracklings in the gravy.

Happy anniversary. For us it is just another day like the ones before and the ones after.
The day before you met your wife, I celebrated my first wedding anniversary.
Friday would have been our 39th.
Make every day the most important day you have together.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not this year!!!

Congratulations Mr & Mrs SWAPRATT

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats Jeff!! Your wife is a saint! 😉

Grumpy and I celebrated our 23rd in August. 25th if you count the couple of years before that he spent trying to convince me getting married was a good idea. And it was. I guess. Depends on which day you ask me. 😉 Because DAMMIT HE'S GRUMPY! 🙄😉🤣🤣🤣
He done good

Latest posts

Top Bottom