I need some advice from our older/mature OSA members...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she likes books ge here a Kindle - they are lighter and easier to hold than a book and are really convenient.
Too bad about the water thing - I'd recommend Niagara Falls. Everyone should take the Maid of the Mist up to the Falls at least once in their life.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she likes books ge here a Kindle - they are lighter and easier to hold than a book and are really convenient.
Too bad about the water thing - I'd recommend Niagara Falls. Everyone should take the Maid of the Mist up to the Falls at least once in their life.

No-go on the Kindle. She thinks they're too expensive and besides...she works in a library. :rolleyes2

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what you describe, maybe a large family gathering would be in order. Gather the kids and grandkids and anyone else...eat, talk, laugh, and play all day. Throw in a vow renewal.

Maybe you and the kids/grandkids can put a family scrapbook together and have everyone write a note to include in it....expressing their memories and thoughts regarding y'all's 25 years together, and wishes for many more. Give it to her at the gathering.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what you describe, maybe a large family gathering would be in order. Gather the kids and grandkids and anyone else...eat, talk, laugh, and play all day. Throw in a vow renewal.

Maybe you and the kids/grandkids can put a family scrapbook together and have everyone write a note to include in it....expressing their memories and thoughts regarding y'all's 25 years together, and wishes for many more. Give it to her at the gathering.

Hmmm...not bad, not bad.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a hot air ballon ride? or skydiving?

Does she like to camp? Get a family gathering at a campground for a weekend. Where family can come and go as they please. Swimming, hiking, maybe some vollyball, etc....I'm sure someone may have an RV or something you can use.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a hot air ballon ride? or skydiving?

Does she like to camp? Get a family gathering at a campground for a weekend. Where family can come and go as they please. Swimming, hiking, maybe some vollyball, etc....I'm sure someone may have an RV or something you can use.

Nope. She hates camping. :disappoin

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I like this ... but I'd add to it and say take some time off work (some serious time -- for some folks like GC that would be a week, for somebody like me it'd be a month or two -- you'll know what works for you guys) and spend that time with her after everyone else goes back home.

Oh ... and in case nobody else has said it yet "Happy Anniversary". One of these days I hope that's me and GC ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom