I owe someone here big for this....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another member here made the adoption of this great dog possible. I don't know if they want it public so will withhold the individuals name.
ai756.photobucket.com_albums_xx208_highnrgauto_BugBiscuit.jpg

ai756.photobucket.com_albums_xx208_highnrgauto_DidrBiscuit.jpg

ai756.photobucket.com_albums_xx208_highnrgauto_rehydrate.jpg

Yes, he is so gentile that my 4 year old can walk him with no problems....:clap3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's okay PD. What's important is that he has a good home and you guys are happy with him.

OMGosh!!! What great pics!! I thought he would take to your girls like a fish to water!! I see he found your plastic water bottles! LOL

I miss him terribly but it is a GREAT comfort to know he and your girls are happy! Nevermind you, it looks to me like your youngest has a new pet! tee hee

I am glad everything is going smoothly. He is one of the smartest, most easy going dogs I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

How's everybody's shoes?? LOL

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, how'd I miss out on that adoption! My kids would've had a blast riding that horse.

Glad he's got a good home.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Going great... He wasn't officially up for adoption. I just knew she was into shepherds and I was going to get a rescued one anyway, shot her a PM and look who showed up... Shoes are hidden... Next problem is he figured how to open the front glass door with his paw. Lol.... Between 3 PM and 8 this morning he heard his name about 5,000 times from the kids.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, how'd I miss out on that adoption! My kids would've had a blast riding that horse.

Glad he's got a good home.

:ugh2: Like he didn't have a good home here?? :anyone: Haha! Just giving ya a hard time!

Like I told PD, he was not an unhappy dog here but I was having trouble keeping him mentally challenged and because of my neck he definitely wasn't getting enough exercise. When I got PD's PM I knew it was a sign. He needed kids to play with. I miss him horribly but I know letting him go live with Lonnie was the right thing to do.

The really funny thing is that my other GSD, Jackie, who has NEVER snapped or growled since the day I got her is picking fights with anybody who tries to get lovin' from me. The cats keep looking at her like "WTF??" :anyone::rolleyes2 I guess she likes being an "only child". ;)

Going great... He wasn't officially up for adoption. I just knew she was into shepherds and I was going to get a rescued one anyway, shot her a PM and look who showed up... Shoes are hidden... Next problem is he figured how to open the front glass door with his paw. Lol.... Between 3 PM and 8 this morning he heard his name about 5,000 times from the kids.

:ugh2: I thought I told you he was smart. You need to watch the fridge too. I swear he has sat and watched me when I am cooking dinner sometimes and you can see the gears turning! That boy is a mess!! (We would wrap his pills in sliced ham when he was taking meds, so he knows fridge is where we keep the "good" treats!!)

I am so glad the kids love him -- are they sick and tired of getting licked and rubbed on yet?? Bet he is sleeping good at night! LOL

Now you know why I didn't change his name. Biscuit is a funny name for a GSD but I'll be danged if it doesn't fit him to a T!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Kids introduced him to the ice maker... they gave him an ice cube and he played with it until it was gone. They put ice in his water and he about drowned trying to get them out to play with. that was a good 30 min. belly laugh. Once he figured the ice came from the fridge he put his nose in the ice maker and got sprayed with water because the kids didn't change it back to ice.... Now we have him completely confused with the thing. Right now he is at his favorite perch watching the humming birds get the flowers growing on the porch.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Kids introduced him to the ice maker... they gave him an ice cube and he played with it until it was gone. They put ice in his water and he about drowned trying to get them out to play with. that was a good 30 min. belly laugh. Once he figured the ice came from the fridge he put his nose in the ice maker and got sprayed with water because the kids didn't change it back to ice.... Now we have him completely confused with the thing. Right now he is at his favorite perch watching the humming birds get the flowers growing on the porch.

Sounds like you've got alot of fun coming your way!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom