I owe someone here big for this....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:ugh2: I thought I told you he was smart. You need to watch the fridge too. I swear he has sat and watched me when I am cooking dinner sometimes and you can see the gears turning! That boy is a mess!! (We would wrap his pills in sliced ham when he was taking meds, so he knows fridge is where we keep the "good" treats!!)

I am so glad the kids love him -- are they sick and tired of getting licked and rubbed on yet?? Bet he is sleeping good at night! LOL

Now you know why I didn't change his name. Biscuit is a funny name for a GSD but I'll be danged if it doesn't fit him to a T!

Doh! Should've said another good home!

Smart, and strong dogs! I had one years ago that actually managed to pry the garage door off the rails...pulled into the driveway to see her sticking her head out the gap...just checkin' out the neighborhood.

TheSanDiegoKid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww, now I'm missing my German Shepard. We had to give him away because we just didn't give him the attention and exercise he deserved. He started trying to entertain himself by eating my house (literally), and digging ditches in my backyard faster than any CAT backhoe could ever dig. His name was Soldier. I really wish I had a way to contact his new family just to hear how he's doing. It's been about 2 years and I still walk. Into my backyard and expect him to come running full speed at me to give me a tounge bath. Enjoy your new doggie!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ohhhhh ... seriously?? Poor guy ... when he was picky around here (only time I can recall is when those antibiotics upset his stomach) opened a can of soup and added it to his food. Might give that a try.

I sat in the kitchen at the bar and he ate... Same deal today, Guess he wants to be sure no one is leaving him. He has been great, doesnt mess with the trash (I forgot to take the can out of the kitchen today) and hasn't torn anything up except his rawhide bones. I have him scheduled for neutering the end of October...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sat in the kitchen at the bar and he ate... Same deal today, Guess he wants to be sure no one is leaving him. He has been great, doesnt mess with the trash (I forgot to take the can out of the kitchen today) and hasn't torn anything up except his rawhide bones. I have him scheduled for neutering the end of October...

He didn't get in your trash??!?!?!!?!? He must really, really love you ... or else he was afraid I was gonna jump outta the woodwork. ;) Yeah, he is brutal on those rawhides ... like he has a mission to accomplish.

I think once he gets accustomed to the girls coming and going he will be fine. We went out today for a while and Jackie acted like she hadn't seen us in a month when we came through the door.

You would never guess he was kennel-raised, would you?? She does a GREAT job of socializing her dogs.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really? Not at all... He is real social. I will sit on the couch and just look at him and he will come over lay his head on my lap... Kids left this morning again and he hasn't touched his "breakfast" but after we hit the trail he will drink a half gal of water and eat then, at least that is the pattern he has been following.

Latest posts

Top Bottom