I owe someone here big for this....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Not at all... He is real social. I will sit on the couch and just look at him and he will come over lay his head on my lap... Kids left this morning again and he hasn't touched his "breakfast" but after we hit the trail he will drink a half gal of water and eat then, at least that is the pattern he has been following.

AWwwwwwww ... I was just thinking about you guys this morning. I have NEVER seen a dog who can drink water like he does.

He never got in our trash but would circle the can and sniff. If I put it under the cabinet he did open the cabinet door a couple of times and stick his head in but he never took anything out. Of course I could see him in the kitchen from my recliner so poor guy never stood a chance!! LOL

I bet he is just loving that trail. He used to run the fence in the back yard, back and forth and back and forth. And when I would let him out in the front he would bolt up to one end of the block, run as hard as he could back down to the other end and then come back home (we live right smack dab in the middle). He never got out of eye sight though, or went around the corner like Shadow would!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh ... errrr ... PD I hate to come off like an ungrateful whiner, but I thought I was gonna see regular pics ... LOL

Just razzin' ya ... I am sure he is keeping on your toes. GC bought redmax's G-34 and I was so excited cuz I had an excuse to come to Tulsa ... then that dang steve offered to meet us halfway ... I swear ... Do somebody a favor and buy their gun and this is the thanks you get ... ;)

bigthumper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way IDP!! She is the favorite and she knows it. She never did like sharing too much. :talk2hand: I am probably not gonna get another GSD until she is gone -- Then I am gonna get a dozen all at once! :teehee: :popcorn: (shhhh, don't tell GC ...:freezing:)

Aww BB You know you could have PM'ed me any time about that sweet boy but it looks like he's at a good home... Summer's wanting to start a GSD rescue and I told her that was fine but the thing i'm worried about is she wont ever let them go to another home....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww BB You know you could have PM'ed me any time about that sweet boy but it looks like he's at a good home... Summer's wanting to start a GSD rescue and I told her that was fine but the thing i'm worried about is she wont ever let them go to another home....

To tell the truth I really wasn't looking for a home for him ... but honestly, not 24 hours before Lonnie PM'd me I was telling GC I felt kinda guilty because I knew he wasn't getting the exercise he needed.

Took him for car rides everyday and would go out in the back yard and play with him a couple times a day, but that is not the same as serious work and a good couple mile run a day, ya know?

I am pretty sure that I will get right as rain soon as I can start physical therapy but that is still some time out and he is happy as a bug in a rug with Lonnie.

Never been the kind of pet owner who puts herself before her pets. He was happy with us ... he is in doggie heaven with Lonnie and the girls. :mosh::clap3:

Jackie is a MUCH happier dog also. She LIKES being the only child so I probably will not get another GSD until she is gone.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much better to be licked then bit.....

[Broken External Image]

:clap3: I cannot get enough of that!! The Best Defense did a show recently about protection and police dogs. It was great!! :D

That one time Jackie took one of my co-workers to the ground I was so estatic that I almost forgot to call her off! It was great ... Azzhat ...:mean: And then he had the gall to complain that she "didn't give him any warning" ... Azzhat ...

bigthumper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:clap3: I cannot get enough of that!! The Best Defense did a show recently about protection and police dogs. It was great!! :D

That one time Jackie took one of my co-workers to the ground I was so estatic that I almost forgot to call her off! It was great ... Azzhat ...:mean: And then he had the gall to complain that she "didn't give him any warning" ... Azzhat ...

Dang-it... I missed it.... i even have the DVR set to record all those shows...

and yes I loved it when Klaus started biting the sleeve and taking guys down.... The first time he did it he got a BIG OLE STAKE for dinner....

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ahhhh ... errrr ... PD I hate to come off like an ungrateful whiner, but I thought I was gonna see regular pics ... LOL

Just razzin' ya ... I am sure he is keeping on your toes. GC bought redmax's G-34 and I was so excited cuz I had an excuse to come to Tulsa ... then that dang steve offered to meet us halfway ... I swear ... Do somebody a favor and buy their gun and this is the thanks you get ... ;)

Gesh I know... I heard this evil growl and bark yesterday that scared the crap out of me.... PSO guy was going over the fence to get to a pole...
first time I ever heard him bark. Lets just say the guy changed his mind real fast. I think Biscut is feeling this is his home now....

Latest posts

Top Bottom