I owe someone here big for this....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Aww BB You know you could have PM'ed me any time about that sweet boy but it looks like he's at a good home... Summer's wanting to start a GSD rescue and I told her that was fine but the thing i'm worried about is she wont ever let them go to another home....

Well we are close to you... On the edge of Tulsa and Sand Springs if you want to do a health and welfare for BB :thumbup3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gesh I know... I heard this evil growl and bark yesterday that scared the crap out of me.... PSO guy was going over the fence to get to a pole...
first time I ever heard him bark. Lets just say the guy changed his mind real fast. I think Biscut is feeling this is his home now....

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:P Yep, he is home!! That is great ... Man, I wish I had seen that!!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
His thing with bottles is hilarious. :rotflmao:

He's so ADORABLE with those kids of yours PD! I'm glad that he's fitting in so well!

OMG no bottle is safe.... what is even better is when the kids grab one after he has chewed on it a bit and it's full of slobber.... Now to us with kids it's nothing but to an 8 year old girl it's the end of the world :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG no bottle is safe.... what is even better is when the kids grab one after he has chewed on it a bit and it's full of slobber.... Now to us with kids it's nothing but to an 8 year old girl it's the end of the world :)

That would GC ... you would think that a little dog slobber was just like getting acid on ya ... :spitlaugh

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sara's cell phone 131a.jpg

My German Shepherds wanted to give Badge Bunny a big thumbs up!
They are happy when one of their own kind find a great home.

:clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom