I owe someone here big for this....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 15334

My German Shepherds wanted to give Badge Bunny a big thumbs up!
They are happy when one of their own kind find a great home.

:clap3:

Oh, thanks ... I miss him a lot but he is obviously much happier with kids to play with. Much as I wanted things to work out here with him, it was obvious when he would play with the neighbor's grandson that he needed that to be a complete dog.

He is a sweetie, that is for sure!! :heart:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Lonnie ... if you are lurking out there I was thinking of Biscuit today. We got a couple more dogs from Suzanne -- Eagle and Ginger. I swear Eagle is the spitting image of Biscuit and just as goofy! He is a HOOT when he gets going. I have a big bolster pillow that weighs a TON that he carries around all over the place.

You can tell him "Where's your toy??" and OMG! The show is on! He looks under stuff and behind stuff, will flip the cushions off the sofa, go from room to room ... It's too funny!!

When he's stretched out sleeping he reminds me so much of Biscuit -- takes up half the living room floor!

Anyway ... Now I'm kinda sad for Biscuit. :( He was such a great dog! Thank you for giving him the best home a dog could ever hope for.

ck0s99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We love our German Shepard dog. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372343892.864253.jpg
My 14 month old hugging her Max.

Latest posts

Top Bottom