If you are a vaper, or think you might like to use ecigs to quit smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandscards

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just keep smoking...it's really about liberty...Gouberment will tax Vaps anyways.

I know that the tax is coming one way or the other. What I don't want to see is the industry regulated. I don't trust the tobacco companies and to put them in charge of an aid to stop smoking is kind of like having the fox guard the henhouse. Will they have a motivation to help the electronic cigarette succeed to assist people to quit using their products. I kind of doubt it.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that the tax is coming one way or the other. What I don't want to see is the industry regulated. I don't trust the tobacco companies and to put them in charge of an aid to stop smoking is kind of like having the fox guard the henhouse. Will they have a motivation to help the electronic cigarette succeed to assist people to quit using their products. I kind of doubt it.

The nicotine tax has already come.... Stephen will tell you the retail value though.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bryan was great in the stories - I was there for the discussion last night lurking in the shadows. This needs community support. We need all who have seen or experienced the good in these devices need to be involved. Join us on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/482728951794484/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oklahomavapersclub/

We have a decent gathering in OKC but it is not the same in Tulsa, and I know the Tulsa area has a lot to offer in the way of support. Please get involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom