Immigration Reform Looming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They don't pay income taxes either, they claim exempt or claim double digit dependents so the taxes aren't taken out of their checks and never bother filing a return. Most of the time they just work as misclassified 1099 independent contractors and nothing is taken out. Nothing like trying to discredit a "red herring" with one of your own. Nice try, though.

Way to gloss over the damage done to the citizen's whose identity they steal when they use their ssn's fraudulently, too, btw.

The only people who will profit from this amnesty will be lawyers, slumlords and greedy slave wage employers.

When the illegal aliens are all eligible to vote after the amnesty, you can kiss your pretty guns and second amendment rights goodbye.

Wrong the democratic party will benefit as will anti-gunners and everyone who wants to destroy America.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the America we knew and loved is already gone.

And can't be restored?

Yes it can be restored. But it will take a whole bunch of heartache and real honest to God sacrifice shared by all to do it. We've grown into a fat and spoiled rich little brat of a nation that doesn't have any morals. There is no convincing some people that what we have is going the wrong direction and I'm pretty sure we are past the point of critical mass. It will take something huge like WWIII to restore it to what it once was.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. The illegal immigrants who came here for a better life are overwhelmingly middle-class (they use money to improve their situation/selves). I would theorize that they would end up supporting a party which is often seen as religious, supportive of business, and supportive of family. Don't forget the things that the Republican party has in common with Latino and specifically Mexican culture.

2. We need to recognize and consider 2 things: We want to attract people who will appreciate the value of American citizenship. We also want to discourage the immigration of people who remove value from the society.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

3. It's no more possible to get rid of them than it's possible to confiscate all of our guns. The only way to get rid of all of the illegal immigrants is to crash our economy so that their home country seems like a better choice.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. The illegal immigrants who came here for a better life are overwhelmingly middle-class (they use money to improve their situation/selves). I would theorize that they would end up supporting a party which is often seen as religious, supportive of business, and supportive of family. Don't forget the things that the Republican party has in common with Latino and specifically Mexican culture.

2. We need to recognize and consider 2 things: We want to attract people who will appreciate the value of American citizenship. We also want to discourage the immigration of people who remove value from the society.

3. It's no more possible to get rid of them than it's possible to confiscate all of our guns. The only way to get rid of all of the illegal immigrants is to crash our economy so that their home country seems like a better choice.

I am beginning to think that is what Obama and cronies are trying, except they want conservatives to move south.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is a false premise, though, as many blacks that I know are also middle class, religious, supportive of business and family - and are primarily Democrat and most voted for Obama. Many Latinos see the GOP as the "white" party, and wouldn't support it as it represents the group that (rightly) wants/wanted to send them all home. They are the enemy.

As Kathy Shaidle said (and used to be one of my sig lines): "a bad poem on an old French statue is not an immigration policy".

It's not possible or even feasible to send them all back, but it wouldn't be hard to put a significant dent in the population of illegals, and it could and should be made to be so miserable for the rest that many would want to return home. Severely punish anyone knowingly hiring illegals, for starters. Dry up the work and all benefits (including eliminating the "anchor baby" provision), and they'll start heading back to where they came from on their own. But none of that will happen, as we're too weak, too PC, and whores to money; big businesses won't tolerate an end to their cheap labor, and politicians won't tolerate the evaporation of potential taxpayers and voters.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just some evidence to support my earlier post (as if I needed any), asserting that too many don't want to become Americans, but just want to retain their previous nationality and culture, while squatting in the U.S.:

PORTLAND, Ore. – Dr. Verenice Gutierrez, a principal with Oregon’s Portland Public Schools, has become convinced that America’s “white culture” negatively influences educators’ world view and the manner in which they teach their students.

Well damn....that "white culture" again! So someone remind me again why non-whites insist on coming to a country that was born of, concieved, constructed, and advanced by "whites and their culture", if they are so averse to it? Isn't there some better non-white country they could move to?

Didn't think so.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-901-to-learn-that-pb-j-sandwiches-are-racist

Here's another gem from that article:

In addition to teaching that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, PEG trains educators to view “rugged individualism,” “adherence to rigid time schedules,” and the belief that “hard work is the key to success” as traits of the dominant white culture.

Wow. Some of the major things that make people successful. Any wonder why the nations that are superpowers share those traits (and none share Mrs. Gutierrez's demographic)?

PEG teaches that minority cultures value “color group collectivism,” “interdependence,” group success, shared property, learning through social relationships, and making life choices based on “what will be best for the family or group.”

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need?

Latest posts

Top Bottom