Imminent Stock Market Dump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will it take a further s**t? Crash will happen...

• Total voters

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, writing hot checks will never cover the bills.

I don't believe repenting and turning to superstition will have any effect on our economy - perhaps moving toward an austere and responsible budget, aimed at reigning in our debt, restoring to link of actual value to the dollar, and ceasing to finance deadbeats would.

I'll betcha a "have to struggle" to pay bills, keep a job, no extra cash for scratch-offs and fountain drinks may restore some sanity to this country. Hard to worry about preferred pronouns and gender re-assignment when your back's bent over and a shovel's wearing blisters on your hand. Just sayin'.
Speak for yourself, I’ll be filling the position of “artíst” in the NWO commune once myself and my comrades seize the means of production. No shovels or Gulags in my future!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JPMorgan posts surprisingly steep profit drop, halts stock buybacks​

Why you might ask?!? Potential loan loses!! Nothing is getting better and in fact are expected to get much worse!

JPMorgan Chase posted a surprisingly steep profit drop and said it is halting share buybacks and set aside $428 million for potential loan losses, signaling pessimism about the economy.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True Sky Credit Union has a decent rate on a 14 moth CD for those wanting to park some cash. I think it is $1000 minimum
TrueSky_CD_offer.JPG

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some really good advice about 50 years ago from just an ordanary working guy, that had made a lot of money in the stock ,market! I have been retired for 20 years, since I was 56 years old, and we was totally dependant on investment income for the first seven years! His advice was, there are two things you must control while investing in the stock market, FEAR, AND GREED! INVEST WITH WELL KNOWN CREDABLE INVESTAMNT ORGNISATIONS, EDWARD JONES IS MY RECOMENDATION, FIND AN AGENT YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH, PAY THE FEE TO GET IN A MANNAGED ACCOUNT, WE;LL WORTH THE COST, THEN WATCH WHAT THEY DO CLOSELY, I KEEP TRACK OF OUR BALANCE WEEKLEY, JUST GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES! GET RICH QUICK SCAMS, IS THE QUICKEST, WAY TO GO BROKE QUICK!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’ll crash further. Everything will get more expensive. People will stop spending. Massive layoffs. Could get worse.
Could? Will get worse, we are going to see homes, cars, etc foreclosed on in record numbers. It is going to happen and you can bank on it! If you have cash, you will be able to buy properties relatively reasonable. The sad thing is that it doesn't need to happen, the situation is man-made and controllable up to a point but I am of the belief that we have passed the point thanks to Biden and his instructors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom