In need: tap - left hand thread m10x1.25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE=Shoot Summ

Left hand will be very tough.

Yea, After I saw the LH part I pretty much knew he was SOL Also, I was kinda thinking along the same lines as you about actually needing a die not a tap.

You realize that Steve's Wholesale, and Wholesale Tool are actually two separate entities? It is very unlikely Steve's will have it, they mainly have Vermont American pre-packaged items. Wholesale tool has an extensive inventory of machine tool supplies, they are on 55th east of Mingo. Nope, I though "Steve's Wholesale Tool" is the one and only wholesale tool. Does the one your referring to have a showroom? Sounds like a neat place.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE=Shoot Summ

Left hand will be very tough.

Yea, After I saw the LH part I pretty much knew he was SOL Also, I was kinda thinking along the same lines as you about actually needing a die not a tap.

You realize that Steve's Wholesale, and Wholesale Tool are actually two separate entities? It is very unlikely Steve's will have it, they mainly have Vermont American pre-packaged items. Wholesale tool has an extensive inventory of machine tool supplies, they are on 55th east of Mingo. Nope, I though "Steve's Wholesale Tool" is the one and only wholesale tool. Does the one your referring to have a showroom? Sounds like a neat place.

Yup, and a HUGE catalog, and an online store.

Showroom is only open until 12 on Satarudays.

http://www.wttool.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom