Inflation 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i made an ~8 month recap of how NPR has told people about inflation.

first: they said inflation **would be a good thing, even if it occurs** (with a random bit about that ol evil white supremacist "replacement theory" that doesn't exist yet even in this article about inflation demographic "reversal" is mentioned.....)

then, they said inflation would be temporary since the fed chair said so.

then, they said inflation was clearly declining since it went down from 5.4% to 5.3% (even tho this was a 30 year high)

then, they said "THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS THE INFLATION MONSTER"

then, they said "oh yeah, we were just shilling you because if the public thinks inflation is going to be 5% next year, then that means it's more likely to happen. therefore; we've only been lying this whole time ***IN ORDER TO PREVENT INFLATIONARY SPIRAL**

then, they said "we're in an inflationary spiral and people are pissed off about it."

then, they said "people may not be able to heat their homes or feed themselves this winter."

then, the whitehouse said "you should expect a winter of DEATH and DARKNESS."

then, they said "actually, inflation is putin's fault"

then, they said "actually, inflation is dark, ultra maga's fault"

then, they said "and we're going to re-appoint fed chair powell because he's done such a great job. oh btw, inflation is 8.3% (50 year high) but that's okay because it was 8.5% last month so that means clearly we're trending down."

this is the news. this is the media. oh but i'm sure they were telling you the truth about covid and the vaxx LOL

LINK TO FULL SIZE IMAGE:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/86MSEKo.png

HOLY CRAP I DON'T WANT THE IMAGE TO ATTACH AND SCALE DOWN; I WANT TO MERELY LINK THE IMAGE HOW DO I BREAK THE AUTO FORMATTING? IS THE ONLY WAY TO USE THE CODE FORMATTING? ANY WAY I POST THAT LINK IT GETS AUTOFORMATTED TO THE "MEDIA" FORMATTING AND NO WAY TO PREVENT IT.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i can expect differing views:
i can't expect straight up lies while calling anything coming from the other side "disinformation".

like.....i mean anyone saying inflation was going to be 8% should have banned from social media for being a russian bot, right?

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fixing inflation is up to Jerome Powell and the rest of the federal reserve. just how did was inflation fixed the last time???? raise interest rates and let debt be repriced. quit printing currency! the latest news is that inflation is easing but really all that is happening is the year to date tracking is just now figuring in 2021 inflation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom