Is your phone a virus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talk on speaker phone mostly or Bluetooth in my car. I’d like to see real studies on the powerful EMF generated by driving an EV daily.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not you specifically, but at anyone - If you use speakerphone in public, you deserve a virus.

On a privacy note - If you talk on speakerphone in your car, get out and have them keep talking. Close your door and check to see if you can still hear them through the doors. Lots of modern trucks and cars run the phone through the door speakers at high volume and everyone in the parking lot can hear your conversation.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not you specifically but if you use a bluetooth attached to your ear I’d be concerned. That’s a path right to the brain.

I always use my speaker phone at the house.

I leave my phone in the car, while shopping, never understood why people fell they need them 24 x 7. Checked missed calls when you come out.

Twenty years ago almost no one had a cellphone, we had them for business in the late 90s, pager’s before that.

I guess it’s part of the instant communication crowd, Before long everyone will have an IP address and be part of the internet of things🤷‍♂️

l can call someone back, just like we did at the turn of the century, leave a message at the beep, My calls are personal anymore.

Phone etiquette has been an issue many think they ca drive and text.

Latest posts

Top Bottom