Juggalos. Where You At?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kmarcm

not quite my style, but as long as they don't bother me or my family they can do all the drugs and **** as many whores as they want.

if you think you have the right to tell anyone how to look, act, dress, or what to intake into there bodies. then you are giving them the right to tell you you can't have guns, cowboy boots, copenhagen, or pearl snap shirts. i won't take his stupid axe, hat, or juggalleteeea or shoot him, unless he messes with my boots, guns, or family.

F

fpsirish

I think there should be something said for what the music truly dose to the young. One who listens to it all, touches the darkness. Every form of depravity is talked about and given in gruesome detail. ICP is almost tame when compared to Esham (East side hoe's and money). Or even better yet Brother lynch hung. To a young mind touched by the darkness comes to the conclusion that the darkness is inescapable. If it cannot be stopped or fixed, then why should one care. To a point the Juggalos are a rather large gang, it has been given ideas and concepts with no true organization or instructions. Ponder the number of Juggalos in the united states and a person starts to twitch. If they were ever given the green light for havoc and mayhem, things could be really bad. I am not for positive but they might have more members than any other gang in the world. Not to mention the Juggalos that keep to them self's.

Iggie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your Juggalo ever gets stuck just give them a shot of this.

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Jig_A_Loo.jpg
Hahaha! I have a can of this in the trunk ready to go. Anyone else think it smells like strawberry soda?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I once had a dog that was a Juggalo. He had a black and white face, he was kind of ugly and stinky, he was pretty violent and loved to murda cats and other critters in gruesome ways and commit acts of violence against other dogs and occasionally people (but only if they f*cked with him), and he loved banging bitches (the dirtier and mangier the better apparently) and I'm sure if he could have held a hatchet he would probably would have used it. He had low motivation and spent most of the time sitting around doing nothing, and the only thing that really got him excited was eating, screwing, breaking ****, or violence. He had kind of a loner reputation, but when it came down to it he was really a follower and just wanted somewhere to belong.

R.I.P. Darth

[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• 47_523916874392_17105765_32097561_2547_n.jpg
    47_523916874392_17105765_32097561_2547_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 79

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I once had a dog that was a Juggalo. He had a black and white face, he was kind of ugly and stinky, he was pretty violent and loved to murda cats and other critters in gruesome ways and commit acts of violence against other dogs and occasionally people (but only if they f*cked with him), and he loved banging bitches (the dirtier and mangier the better apparently) and I'm sure if he could have held a hatchet he would probably would have used it. He had low motivation and spent most of the time sitting around doing nothing, and the only thing that really got him excited was eating, screwing, breaking ****, or violence. He had kind of a loner reputation, but when it came down to it he was really a follower and just wanted somewhere to belong.

R.I.P. Darth

Man. You just spiritualized a worthless people group, and this whole thread, by talking about a dog. You have my respect.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who has Netflix needs to insta-cue this one ASAP, pop a little corn, and sit down with the tykes for a night of premium family entertainment:

racketmag.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_09_big_money_rustlas.jpg

Unfortunately I only made it through 9 minutes of it before my intellect became overloaded with the level of genius of the producers of this film. They really take things to the next level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom