Just moved to OK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quote from Gringobandito "Glad to be in a state that is sane and respects personal freedoms."

This one sentence speaks volumes.

Read it and think about it.

Now read it again and REALLY think about it.

This comes from someone who lived in a state where a lot of personal freedoms have
been taken away.

I don't know why, but the decades old image of people (many elderly) standing in a long line on a
brutally cold winter day to vote after some of the comunist block countries broke up popped into my mind.

These folks desperately wanted to vote simply because they had never had the chance to before.

Unfortunately, there are many people right here in Oklahoma who would love to take away our rights.
This is why we must be conatantly vigilant to guard our rights.

Welcome to Okieville, Gringo!
Live long and prosper.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quote from Gringobandito "Glad to be in a state that is sane and respects personal freedoms."

This one sentence speaks volumes.

Read it and think about it.

Now read it again and REALLY think about it.

This comes from someone who lived in a state where a lot of personal freedoms have
been taken away.

I don't know why, but the decades old image of people (many elderly) standing in a long line on a
brutally cold winter day to vote after some of the comunist block countries broke up popped into my mind.

These folks desperately wanted to vote simply because they had never had the chance to before.

Unfortunately, there are many people right here in Oklahoma who would love to take away our rights.
This is why we must be conatantly vigilant to guard our rights.

Welcome to Okieville, Gringo!
Live long and prosper.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

My entire family is leaving the state for many reasons but politics, cost of living, taxes and the insanity of it all are too much for people like me to tolerate. I'll be doing my part to ensure that OK never turns into CA. However, one person does not make a difference and the other side is extremely strategic and execute well towards a long term strategy of stripping rights. If people don't vote, Republican states will turn and freedoms will be lost.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!! Just curious, but what pistol did you get?

I actually bought an M&P 9mm long slide. We couldn’t get them in CA and I always wanted one. I’m thinking of buying a Ruger Mark IV next for plinking.

166ae55ff9e9b015c35f13b90b709397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy Gringo. :wave:

Welcome to Oklahoma. We'll overlook the fact that you're a prune picker and accept you anyway. I've been here a LONG time and I've learned a couple of things.

Don't get the red ass over stupid posts, and absolutely DO NOT feed the trolls! :nono1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom