Keep an eye on the sky today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, we got lucky last night, those 2 storm cells were tracking straight for Skiatook but fell apart around Mannford/Keystone lake area. We had our stuff ready to go into the shelter at the wife's grandparents house across the pond. I'm watching closely today as well since my wife & kids are in Skiatook & I work in Tulsa.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have one of the news stations live feed up later this morning. Luckily we have two out of the office already today dealing with the fallout from yesterday. Ironically two seperate employees, both have a daughter with damage from yesterday. On lost their house and the other was on grandkid duty while mom and dad took care of storm related issues.

Regardless, My family is spread out in multiple locations today(daycare, school and work) not my idea of ideal for days like today. Oh well. Not much we can do but stay aware.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard from a couple different people on facebook that mid-del schools are calling and telling parents to pick their kids up by 1pm just to be safe. FYI for anyone in that has kids in mid-del.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard from a couple different people on facebook that mid-del schools are calling and telling parents to pick their kids up by 1pm just to be safe. FYI for anyone in that has kids in mid-del.

Too bad government schools won't relinquish control of them that easily when it comes to curriculum....

Latest posts

Top Bottom