Kimber customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
Ok, so what did Kimber do about it? Did they just send him a safety? If so, their CS sucks and is lazy..... and irresponsible.

Or maybe he told them that he would rather install it himself, or at a local gunsmith, than go through the hassle and expense of sending the gun to Kimber?

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
Ok, so what did Kimber do about it? Did they just send him a safety? If so, their CS sucks and is lazy..... and irresponsible.

I asked them if they could! Reason being that Their guns are on back order! Which would result it a huge delay of shoppin them the gun, them fixing it, and then sending it back!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or maybe he told them that he would rather install it himself, or at a local gunsmith, than go through the hassle and expense of sending the gun to Kimber?

Wait a minute..... I thought their CS was awesome! Shouldn't be a hassle, cost or a significant amount of time if their CS was good.

I asked them if they could! Reason being that Their guns are on back order! Which would result it a huge delay of shoppin them the gun, them fixing it, and then sending it back!

Ok.... so you are installing the safety?

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the part today! Fixed this problem is less then 10 minutes! Soooooo glad that they sent it to me verses me mailing it to them!!!!! Could have taken forever!

I think kimber has great service regaurdless of what you all think! I am their customer and I am very happy!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the part today! Fixed this problem is less then 10 minutes! Soooooo glad that they sent it to me verses me mailing it to them!!!!! Could have taken forever!

I think kimber has great service regaurdless of what you all think! I am their customer and I am very happy!

How did you get a part mailed to you on Easter sunday? That's a neat trick.
:rollingla

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
How did you get a part mailed to you on Easter sunday? That's a neat trick.
:rollingla

Well considering I didn't check the mail yesterday and checked it today! I got it today! Someone struggles from short man syndrome or lack of common sense! Who knows!!!

Just for proof! Here you go!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v374_RyansH_3839c07a.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well considering I didn't check the mail yesterday and checked it today! I got it today! Someone struggles from short man syndrome or lack of common sense! Who knows!!!

Actually, common sense and general 1911 knowledge brought me to my questions.

Thanks for finally clearing up which part it was, makes sense as Kimber is well known for having crap safeties.

I stand by my comment that it's irresponsible and just plain lazy to just send a guy a 1911 with hammer follow??? a TS and say here you go. When you graduate to the level of knowledge and figure out why, get back to me. :D

Cheers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom