Kimber customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Spartan can be sent back to STI for warranty repair, and they'll do some upgrade work on it to make things right as well.

Can the Kimber series II safety system be removed or disabled? Would that make the gun function like the original design? Not familiar with that safety system, since no one competes using a Kimber. Which says the most about their products.

I shoot a Kimber Stainless target II in USPSA competitions, and have for a couple of years now. Not one single malfunction with the gun. Malfunctions by the operator....many :D

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved my CDP Pro. Never a single problem with it. After nine years the night sights were pretty dim. I called Kimber to see about getting some replacements. Long story short, I sent them my slide and they sent it back with brand new Meprolights installed free of charge. I agree with the OP, great customer service.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
**** guys...all guns are expensive.
my first handgun was a eclipse custom by kimber. have bought 8-10 kimbers since then.
no problems ever for me...ofcourse every I do is perfect so that is to be expected.

nhg1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned tons of Kimbers in the past. I never had an issue with any of them until the last one I bought. I called in CS and they were horrible. Very rude, and honestly seemed kind of ignorant. At that time I had 6 Kimbers, and sold them all after that conversation. It was a long time coming tho. The only production 1911 I will really own now is a Dan Wesson. I just have full customs built now when I want something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom