Kimber customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All that matters is that the gun works and you are happy. I have been pleased with Kimber Customer service as well and I have liked every Kimber I have owned.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$750 is closer to what they are worth. I had a STI spartan that was better than any of the kimbers i owned and it was $650

Sorry you think im being a jerk, just relating my experience. I got my first 1911 when i was 13 ,i'm 51 now. I have a bunch of experience with 1911's
Are you talking about the ...brand new "nevered fired" STI Spartan IV you just sold?? Please share with us how it was better.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people think they walk on water!

Nope, just have enough experience with 1911s to understand what is safe and what isn't. If Kimber had a halfway decent CS they would have sent a call tag, properly fitted the safety, and peformed a function check. Otherwise, just sending one to a customer leaves too much room for error as not everyone understands how to properly fit a TS. But hey, if your safety is a true drop in then by all means..... keep toasting with that koolaid. :D

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking about the ...brand new "nevered fired" STI Spartan IV you just sold?? Please share with us how it was better.
i've had 2-3 of them,since you're researching my post's you probably noticed that i've sold 5 gen 2 glock 19's in the last couple months and 4-5 cm 9s ,3 m&p9's , a couple g17's ,2 gen 3 g19's , 2 g26's.etc i buy duplicates incase one breaks.i don't shoot much anymore, but in the past i used guns hard and fired 1000's of rounds. just sharing my experience. like i said if ya'll are happy buy as many as you like

i hear taurus is awsome too,might wanna get ya couple of them while your at it

'

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good point here! :)
don't get me wrong i'd still buy a kimber for the right price,but when you get in the $800-$1400 price range they want for kimbers you can buy a much better 1911 for the money. they build very nice looking guns with mediocre parts

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's all the pissin' and moanin' about here? Somebody disagreeing or something? On OSA? Oh, say it isn't so!

Latest posts

Top Bottom