Kinda funny, kinda serious question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicsinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the need arises I find a stall with one of them diaper stations and lay it on the table, or top of the tank if there is one. Hanging on the hook is a bad idea even though its the trigger guard, would you suspend it on your finger that way?

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before open carry was passed, taking a deuce in a public restroom was always a pain. I would usually unholster the firearm and stick it in between my legs in my pants. It would still be concealed, safe and no issues about potentially forgetting about it.

Now with open carry, keeping it concealed is not much of an issue anymore, but I am mindful of snatchers. To those who say it won't happen, I've known people (back in the juvenile days) who have reached under and yanked an ASP from security/officer's belt while they were taking a deuce and run out with it. Kinda hard to chase after someone when your pants are down and you're in "mid stride."

I would advise against sticking it in the back of the toilet. Not only is awkward to reach, but one day you'll forget it. Same with hanging it on the door hook. You're just asking for an AD to happen sticking the hook through the trigger guard and hanging your firearm there.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not this......

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Misc_Junk_ShotCan.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang it on the hook on the back side of the door by the trigger gaurd.

1st, never take it off because people have been known to leave them. 2nd, there's a very old story of a guy hanging it on the hook and when he went to retrieve it, it went off. Problem was, the gun allegedly bounced back and forth on the hook, bump firing till the gun was empty. :bigeye:

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
take a 2 foot length of heavy twine, tie the ends together, roll it up and put it in your back pocket.

enter the stall, take out the twine, run it through the trigger guard, then through itself, you now have a "handgun necklace"

Latest posts

Top Bottom