Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because of my ongoing cataract surgery (just one eye so far) I hadn't been to the range since June 15th and I was getting a serious case of withdrawals......I really needed to smell burning powder and hear the CLANG of 230 gr 45 ACP bullets impacting steel.

I was on the range at legal sunrise yesterday morning and started flinging 100 rounds downrange at the 25 yd. gongs with my 5" SA 1911 and thought I was doing fairly good till @Mad Professor pulled in and began to show me how it's done......that ol' boy can shoot !

You are too kind!!

It was sure glad to see you out there shooting again!!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't fired a shot since sometime in May, before my first eye surgery on the 28th. Now, here I am, self-isolating again, awaiting my second eye surgery on Monday. I have talked myself out of going several times, but this has got to end soon!

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't fired a shot since sometime in May, before my first eye surgery on the 28th. Now, here I am, self-isolating again, awaiting my second eye surgery on Monday. I have talked myself out of going several times, but this has got to end soon!

Good luck @DRC458.

My Covid test is in about an hour, show up at the surgery center at 6:15 a.m. Monday morning and cataract surgery is at 7:30 a.m same as last time.......not any fun getting this done but if my left eye turns out as good as my right eye did I'll be absolutely tickled pink.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck @DRC458.

My Covid test is in about an hour, show up at the surgery center at 6:15 a.m. Monday morning and cataract surgery is at 7:30 a.m same as last time.......not any fun getting this done but if my left eye turns out as good as my right eye did I'll be absolutely tickled pink.

And, good luck to you! I'll be an hour behind you! I had my CV test Monday, and still have not heard anything. I guess no news is good news, but they called me with results last time. I'm figuring I used up all my bad luck last time, so this one should be a breeze!

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the smell of Hoppe's in the morning......

102_9487 (3).JPG

Federal 2 3/4" 1-1/8 oz 7.5 Birdshot 1145 fps
Federal Power-Shok 2-3/4" 9 pellet 00 Buckshot 1325 fps
Federal LE 2 3/4" 9 pellet Buckshot 1145 fps

102_9490 (2).JPG

Distance 18ft / Target 1/2" plywood / Mav 88 w/20" barrel...

Latest posts

Top Bottom