Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20240727_154103715.jpg

He's dead Jim! Time to work on speed a little bit since I'm getting down the accuracy thing.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went out today with my new Ruger Mini 14, AR 15 I built, Sig P322 ( new Holosun red dot), and Hellcat RDP ( new Holosun too). I ❤️ that mini-14– it’s a keeper. AR was a trick to get sighted in. Leaving it with iron sights. Probably operator error but it ran without a hitch. ❤️ the Holosuns too. Really helped my accuracy. Was able to re-holster without looking so I guess I’m ready for the Secret Service

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got to take my AB Suppressors A10 Warthog out to try it out today. Found out that my 300 Blackout does not like Hornady A-MAX BLACK .300 Blackout 208-Grain for some reason. I'm thinking that it's because it's subsonic being shot out of a 16" barrel and just didn't have enough power to cycle the bolt. It shot it fine, but it basically turned my rifle into a bolt action instead of semi auto. 😁

That being said, it did like the Remington UMC 220 grain that I shot through it. This is a 5 round and 10 round group at 50 yards.

20240818_121801.jpg

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just shot 3 armadillos, added to the one I got last night. I also ran 4 mags through the AR with the super safety in it. The only malfunction I had was from a stuck follower (Magpul yellow in a D&H mag which I've had that issue before). The super safety is a fun way to turn money into noise.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just shot 3 armadillos, added to the one I got last night. I also ran 4 mags through the AR with the super safety in it. The only malfunction I had was from a stuck follower (Magpul yellow in a D&H mag which I've had that issue before). The super safety is a fun way to turn money into noise.
I took out a diller last night with the FN-502 pistol suppressed and red dot. Haven't zeroed it yet but evidently close as it limped under a building.
I smelled it today when walking by, so it's evidently a causality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom