Law enforcement encouters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not so wily that I avoid drawing the attention of the "badged ones" from time to time.....but to be perfectly honest I can't think of any "bad" experiences I've ever had.....I mean besides actually being issued a ticket. (which is more rare than you'd think)

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sometimes wish I was pulled over more often. I find it entertaining. :) I don't like to pay tickets but that is an extreme rarity for me anyway.

You wanna' get pulled over more, huh?
Hell, that's easy.....take me on a road trip wit 'cha.
I'll make sure you can have all the fun you can stand. ;)

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last encounter I had, I was given a warning. I thanked him so much because I was having a crappy day, threw my hand out for a handshake. He said, " I don't want to shake your hand."

It's nothing personal...when we don't shake hands...there have been officers shot and killed while shaking hands with people...if I can get you to shake with your right hand I now cant draw my gun...its nothing personal man just survival mindset.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad we hear it to often.

You know....From time to time I'll tell a random LEO:
"You prolly don't hear this very much but a lot of us really do appreciate what y'all do out there" ....and sometimes I don't think they are quite sure how to take it at first, like I'm just bein' a smartass or something.
Sad. :nono2:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's nothing personal...when we don't shake hands...there have been officers shot and killed while shaking hands with people...if I can get you to shake with your right hand I now cant draw my gun...its nothing personal man just survival mindset.

I was driving the big brown truck... but I do understand...

Latest posts

Top Bottom