Law enforcement encouters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had the most horrible encounter with LE a few weeks ago. im not bashing cops i respect what they do its just that some of them need to be a little less GI joe.

i usually drive the limit + a couple. most of the time under 5 over.i had just taken off from a stop and i may have accelerated kind of fast. i guess someone wasnt having a good day and decided to take it out on me. i happened to be carrying at the time. I tried to be as respectful as possible because i was so nervous.

i had been stopped before while carrying but this time the cop actually ordered me to unholster, and unchamber. i didnt know what to do, i was shitting bricks at this point. i told him i was nervous an would rather not put my hands on it. I guess he took offense to that or something because he opened my door and drew his weapon and told me in a loud voice to do as he said.

Was that really neccessary? my wife and kids were in the car!! i froze and i think it made it worse. i guess he thought i was ignoring him but i wasnt i just didnt know what to do.
i could hear /feel my heart beating so fast it was hard to hear what he was saying. i had never been so terrified in my life.

i think he caught on and told me to stay calm and slowly unholster and unchamber pointing at the ground and then give him the weapon. i think that is the only thing i remember out of the whole encounter.

If he felt that he needed to disarm me why didnt he secure it himself. i would never think of reaching for a weapon when a cop is next to me. Much less would i have thought he would have instructed me to do so.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are amateurs. I encounter JBTs every single day ... sometimes 2 or 3 times a day ... sometimes MORE THAN ONE at a time. I don't seem to have any trouble with them. In fact, there is this one officer that I swear is stalking me ... Damned JBT parks in front of my house every friggin' morning ... sheesh ... lol

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to post about my encounters to give a shout out to the nice men and women in the profession doing their jobs the right way. Without that you really only get to hear about the ones doing a disservice to the badge via the drive by media.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been pulled over mulitple times by respectful LEOs for various things(speeding, "racing" in my family sedan?) and I never had a problem. I've been pulled over once by a douche LEO and guess which story always sticks out in my head. You just have to remember that for every 1 douche LEO, there are 1000 good LEOs keeping it real.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been pulled over 4 times. 3 by ohp and 1 time in derby kansas. The only problem i ever encountered was the kansas cop. I was respectful and courteous at every stop. Ohp was the same to me and each time ended up in a good conversation about le work. The kansas cop was the 1 percent of cops who are douches. He was very rude and gave me a ticket in a speed trap. It was my first and only ticket and being from out of town and state i asked how to take care of it and what to do. His response was i dont know, figure it out yourself. The supercops like him are the ones who get themselves and others hurt.

okie1306

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pulled over one night on the way home from a friend's house , way up in the hills by a sheriffs deputy. When he came screaming up on my back bumper, I mistook him for a drunk driver, the front of his patrol yukon had no indication that it was a police car. Having my wife and 2 young children in the car with me, I made every attempt to stay away from this "drunk driver" in an effort not to end up in an accident. No speeding was involved, but I took several back roads thinking surely he would go a different direction at one of the intersections. At some point , I crossed a center line in a curve because there was no traffic coming from the other direction. shortly, the blue lights started flashing, and I realized my mistake. In the area where we were at the time, seeing a drunk driver is nothing abnormal, and I did not wish to be involved in an accident. I pulled over, and presented the officer with my permit, drivers licence, and insurance. He asked me if I knew why he pulled me over, and I replied "yes sir" . he took a look at my permit, asked me if I was "packing" , to which I replied yes sir. He handed back my licenses and told me to be safe and have a nice evening. I guess that having a concealed license, he didnt feel the need to go run me for warrants. actually sped up the traffic stop quite nicely.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate douche cops....cops are dicks....i got pulled over for no reason....he had nothing better to do.....there are real criminals to bust instead of me.

thats what I love to hear.....just love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom