Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Seminole @Mr.Glock isnt far i believe and can be trusted.

Screenshot_20230706-232103_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it is worth; I recently learned that Tractor Supply, at least their Shawnee location, has a free loaner trailer just big enough to haul a mower. All you have to be is a rewards member and set it up with the manager...

I wish I could be the hero in this story, but my boss has me laying tile the next few weekends. :(

I got a trailer with a ramp, and a tool box full of straps. We don't need to borrow a trailer.

What we need is something with about a 30" deck like one of those little Snappers. He's got a city sized lot, he's gonna need a city sized ZTR.

If we can get a solid count on pledges and find a mower to fit our budget he should be squared away pretty good.

As a last resort, we might be able to hijack one of those electric buggies from the walmarts and rig up some of his swords like a reel mower on the front of it. Plenty of engineers and welders here.

I'm leaving town for a 120 day consulting gig in about 2 weeks though, so we need to kinda hurry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom