"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking "!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish they would raise the taxes up so they were $10.00 dollars a pack. Then ban them in any place that is open to the public. Including outdoor areas. Those things are a scourge on our society. Ain't nothing good come from them. Just the opinion of an asthmatic.....

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evidently, Dollar General stores are honoring the cigarette tax.
$7.70 for a pack of Marlboro light 100s! I guess it's time to call the Tobacco hotline.
I smoked for about 17 years. I used Wellbutrin, took it for a month, picked a day and quit. the weekend I quit, I painted the inside of the house and bought a new truck. I have changed jobs, so I took a different way to work. At work I made friends with people who did not smoke.
I am saying that you are changing your lifestyle, to make quitting easier take some active steps to change your lifestyle.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish they would raise the taxes up so they were $10.00 dollars a pack. Then ban them in any place that is open to the public. Including outdoor areas. Those things are a scourge on our society. Ain't nothing good come from them. Just the opinion of an asthmatic.....

I know, they should ban addictive substances, it will definitely solve the problem.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in my 50s and never really smoked heavily until 4 years ago. I tried Wellbutrin and had some of the most horrifying nightmares in my life! Thank you for the advice though and thanks to you folks who are encouraging me to quit! Cold turkey only works for a few days so I'm going to give TSET a shot.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in my 50s and never really smoked heavily until 4 years ago. I tried Wellbutrin and had some of the most horrifying nightmares in my life! Thank you for the advice though and thanks to you folks who are encouraging me to quit! Cold turkey only works for a few days so I'm going to give TSET a shot.

Just wanted to make sure you knew about the side effects. They put the old man on it YEARS ago when we first got married. **Insert any number of bad, tasteless wife jokes here.** He only took it a couple of weeks before he was back at the doc's asking for something else. :blush:

I have to admit smoking is one of those rights of passage I never got into. Back in the day I'd rather spend my money on Calvin's jeans than cigs. Lol Same result, I suppose. My money is gone and I don't have anything to show for buying those "designer" duds ... :lookaroun

Last edited:

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's odd, it actually made not dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom