Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread cracks me up with the ignorance of weed usage. There is really nothing new in usage over decades.
The fact that its legalized for Medicine now (and yes, there are DRs in it for the money) but I personally know both sides, some using it for fun, and the others only using it for pain or appetite stimulus, anxiety or other medical issues. really it helps a lot of people

Last edited:

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the beginning I never thought Oklahoma would ‘legalize’ it or at least be one of the last to.

That being said I still think the feds should just treat it like alcohol. Decriminalize it. Tax it heavily.
Exactly, decriminalize it, regulate it to hell and back and tax it to the max!

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prob don't have all the facts- but it seems like the state was wide open and collecting a lot of fees and letting everyone who could grow a plant fire up an operation in the beginning. But now that they have a ton of money from those fees, they go back and pop the hell out of operations left and right. The weed has been available a long time and now that it's legal, it seems like more enforcement is made than when it wasn't. I am and have always been an anti-drug kind of guy. But there are lots of stuff that make life better for people and weed is one. I have only used hemp oil on a strained elbow, and it brought relief. I have only smoked it once and didn't care for it. But I use to love that alcohol, which caused me more issues than it helped. Praise the Lord, I was able to get control on all that.

Last edited:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its all a farce.

Medical pot is a end run around rec use.
I don't doubt that in some cases it might have a legitament medical use, but I have a suspicion its a pretty low number.

That being said the way everything was started up was wrong and we are paying a price for it now.

Want pot for medical use, OK go see a real doctor, get real test performed, with a diagnosis, then get a script and go to a pharmacy.

Just my opinion.

I work with people who use it at work in their cars, come into work high, cant function. Its nuts. The reason are all over the board, a family member died 10 years ago,
I have stress, ya most of us do
my toe hurts, ok that one made me laugh.

Yet if I was to go to lunch and a beer and come back to work, I would be fired.

It is what it is and we are stuck with it. But its not going to hurt my feelings to see those places shut down.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah and that’s why when people are prescribed opioids it’s in a pill form, made by man in a lab to ensure the dosage. Unless you go to your local street pharmacist in which case all bets are off and who knows what the hell is in it.
And that’s why people are prescribed Marinol. It’s also in pill form, made by man to ensure dosage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom