Looks like OBN just nailed another foreigner bootlegging pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You mean similar to opium poppies? Besides it has been widely accepted that mj is nothing more than a placebo. Hell if I drink enough bourbon my back pain goes away as well, but that doesn’t make it medicinal.
I honestly don’t know how they ever got that stuff to this point. It does nothing but take your mind off of the issues and make you forget everything you were supposed to get done. I had a card and let it go after 2 years because it had no effect on my rheumatoid arthritis zero. But did take my mind off of it. That’s it.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, post 27 you answered to a post & claimed pot didn’t have useful medicinal properties. That’s Incorrect.
Marinol is a synthetic form of cannabis from the marijuana plant that has been used for decades.
Just like mscontin or tramadol are synthetic forms of opium from the poppy plant that have also been used for decades.
Meh. they make rope from it. That’s about the only useful thing they do with it. Doesn’t work for my issue. RA

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh. they make rope from it. That’s about the only useful thing they do with it. Doesn’t work for my issue. RA
they make a LOT of things from Hemp, which is not the same at MJ. If you buy a Mercedies car, alot of it is made from Hemp. From the dash to the bumper covers. Hemp can be used for thousands of products to replace tree pulp. Rope is only 1 of them.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would hope all the plants and products they seized does not go to waste. They should let a legal grower take over for a percentage and finish the grow to fruition and make money for the state of Ok instead of burning it.
100 percent, or at least let the Leo take some home so they can chill out haha

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except for how the FDA has it scheduled and the fact the big pharma doesn’t want you using a plant that anyone can grow naturally to help since big pharma can’t make gobs of money off of it.
Very true, the main reason is the big pharma can't patent and monetize it when everyone can grow it easily.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except we all know that’s not how it works, until there is some sort of government incentive they will never decriminalize it. My proposal appeases to everyone, the corrupt government gets their taxes, the pot heads get their weed and the majority of the citizenry goes about their lives without having to pass 10 “dispensaries” within a 1 mile radius, while getting rid of the unnecessarily large amount of grows (both legal and illegal). So in other words, treat it and regulate it like tobacco. Who cares if only a few major conglomerates are the only ones who can afford to run it.
The reason for the grows is called supply and demand, the store fronts that are owned and operated by Oklahoma residents and providing to our residents. This demand also provides a significant amount of tax revenues as well as jobs for people. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom