Lost our baby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kevin,

I cannot express how sorry I am to hear this news...my heart aches for you right now man. If there is anything that you need help with, please feel free to shoot me a pm. You, your wife, and kids will all be in my prayers.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. We have a great church family that is taking wonderful care of us. Our kids are at home and we should get to go home today. Ladies in our church will be bringing meals for a while and helping with the kids. It's tough, but I know where she is.

All your thoughts and comments are appreciated. It helps.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God Bless you and that precious angel...we lost one too that there was no heartbeat on the most recent ultrasound and I knew something was wrong but it wasn't until 4 weeks later that we found out at the next ultrasound. It was actually twins but one never grew and the apparent healthy one didn't make it. 3yrs later we had a healthy baby girl...but I know the others are safe and happy and I hope to meet them someday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom