Lt. Governor Jari Askins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious: Would it be possible for a non-politician to appear on any ballot for any public office?

Yes - the 1st time someone runs - all starry eyed and ate up with serving the people notions dancin' in their heads.

After that???? :violin:

Once they get a taste of the game - that's all she wrote. It's politician from then on out. :mean:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes - the 1st time someone runs - all starry eyed and ate up with serving the people notions dancin' in their heads.

After that???? :violin:

Once they get a taste of the game - that's all she wrote. It's politician from then on out. :mean:

I personally think as soon as they file, they are a politician.

Even the so-called non-serious campaigns or campaigns that "refuse to accept contributions" are politically geared towards people who are completely fed up with the political process.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've become a lot more politically active the last few years, there are def some "politicians" around here, but there's still some pretty down to earth people that seem to genuinely care about our state. I think some of the statements made are kinda like saying "all muslims are terrorists" dont paint everyone with such a broad brush. there are still some great people who are running for public office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom