Lt. Governor Jari Askins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Askins is running a hell of a TV campaign right now. Lying her ass off while she's doing it or at least her schills are.

If fallin don't get off her butt she's gonna be joining the largent club for governor wannabes.

We can only hope. I was at the debate Thursday night. Askins actually gave meaningful answers to questions, while Fallin simply repeated catch phrases. We need a governor who can think for herself and not repeat party mantras (be it Democratic or Tea Party/GOP). Askins has a proven track record of working with both parties for the best solutions.

If Fallin is elected governor, the quality of life in Oklahoma is going to decline even more. She will rubber stamp whatever our Legislature puts forth without regard for the long term consequences.

Guys, there is more to life than the myopic view of where someone stands on "open carry." What good is "open carry" if you don't have a job? What good is it if you have to pawn or sell your guns?(And just FYI, I don't know that Askins is against it, she might be for it). There is more to being a Governor and Legislator than passing laws propagated simply to make us feel good. That is pandering. We need a governor who will actually examine the issues and work for the betterment of all Oklahomans. That is Jari Askins.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[/QUOTE] Guys, there is more to life than the myopic view of where someone stands on "open carry." What good is "open carry" if you don't have a job? What good is it if you have to pawn or sell your guns?(And just FYI, I don't know that Askins is against it, she might be for it). There is more to being a Governor and Legislator than passing laws propagated simply to make us feel good. That is pandering. We need a governor who will actually examine the issues and work for the betterment of all Oklahomans. That is Jari Askins.[/QUOTE]

I'll go with the wisdom of the man on the street and vote for Fallin rather than trusting in flowery promises about how intelligent and talented Askins is. I don't see much difference between her and Brad Henry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom