Man Purse vs. backpack debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Maxpedition Jumbo as my active shooter bag, but it stays in my crusier unless needed. I can't imagine a backpack would work at all for that intended purpose.

I use a cheap bag from LAPG to haul stuff to and from work.

I have an SIS Spartan bag for 2-3 day trips.

Messenger style bags provide quick access while backpacks provide the ability to carry more weight for longer periods of time. Use the right one for the job.

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you are using it every day to carry all your crap then it's a man purse and that's ok. People will make fun of you and call you ghay, but you should not let that bother you. Remember, sticks and stones may break your bones, but a man purse makes you ghay.... I think it goes something like that. :haay:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still think something like the Sitka by Maxpedition makes more sense than a conventional backpack. I don't wear it everyday. But I will take it to the range to carry stuff, or on a day hike, or something like that. Not me, but this is the pack I'm talking about:

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_maxpedition_sitka_gearslinger1_zpsce61c22e.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom