Martin's dad to speak to congress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't know if I agree evidence supported lawful self defense. Good grief Zimmerman initialized the events that ended up with Martin getting shot. to some folks that's just not right for that to be legal. what I'm worried about is all the MASS protest could end up effecting our 2A rights.

And yet more bad information, NObody knows how it happened, NObody was there to witness .

Z was found Not Guilty...as in innocent!

Both participants screwed up, it was a bad deal ,all around.

T didnt deserve to die...maybe

Z didnt deserve to be suckerpunched and beat down....maybe

see how that Works

Its not the mass protests that is going to matter, its the politicans that manipulate it .

Exercise your other Rights and vote them out

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So history DOES matter? White people get better representation in the court system? White people get better representation due to generations of hard work?
I thought you believed that someone threw a switch in 1964 and we all instantly became equal.

If generations of "hard work" get you better representation, what do generations of slavery, peonage and Jim Crowe get you?

This is a good question. We know the answer, but some here don't want to believe it.

Of course history matters. Remember The Great Society that the liberals gave us to cure these problems and inequities?

What does the great Thomas Sowell have to say about that?

"The murder rate had also been going down, for decades, and in 1960 was just under half of what it had been in 1934. Then the new 1960s policies toward curing the “root causes” of crime and creating new “rights” for criminals began. Rates of violent crime, including murder, skyrocketed.

The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life."

Stock photo of Thomas Sowell for those who never heard of him:

www.tsowell.com_images_tom_4b.jpg

Link to the complete article from 2004.

Basically, the liberal vision to solve all the problems and the "peonage" that resulted from slavery and Jim Crow has been a disaster for black America.
Instead of promoting personal responsibility and the freedom associated with economic rewards that come from hard work and ambition, the liberals slapped the chains of welfare on the wrists and the shackles of dependency on the ankles and re-enslaved these people to the state.

The quality of your representation in court is directly proportional to your income and savings. Hard work and financial management is the key to good representation and a cornerstone of personal responsibility.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything I could say other than that I am so sick of this crap I could puke would get me put in time out. Enough said!

Light green, Dark green or Medium green we are all brothers.

Semper Fi !

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really admire the way you guys were raised with no direct knowledge of racism. Sounds like progress.

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today."
-Thomas Sowell

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today."
-Thomas Sowell

Ain't that the truth.

I'm proud to say that so far my 6 year old son has never even mentioned even a question about kids of another race. They are just other kids to him. The way it should be. Although he is colorblind. Guess in more ways than one.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is Zimmerman's race being decided by his circumstances (victim vs. villain)? Would everybody still call him white if he had taken his mother's name instead? What if Barak Obama and George Zimmerman shot each other, how will we know which race to blame? Then how do we categorize the shooting, is it a hate crime, gang warfare, collateral damage, mugging gone bad or a duel? So many ways to be inflammatory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom