McCarthy's fascist gun ban bill now has 65 sponsors!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way, California already limits round count for CCW pistols to 10.

AND they don't recognize a CCW from any other state, yet every other state honors a CCW from Cali. Why is that?

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about my XD factory mags? all of them hold 12. and the language of the bill flat states "Transfers or Possession", so that would potentially make it apply to pre-existing ownership.

Read it closer. Grandfathers in ownership before the law is enacted. You would not however be able to sell, give or otherwise transfer said devices including passing down to your children.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, this makes AR mags higher than 10 round capacity illegal if passed?

(ii) Clause (i) shall not apply to the possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device otherwise lawfully possessed within the United States on or before the date of the enactment of this subsection.

Same as before. It does NOTHING to stop the things they "claim" are dangerous.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greenbeetle View Post
One does have to acknowledge that there is probably no legitimate need for a 30 round handgun or rifle clip.

Here's a legitimate need for for a 30 round handgun or rifle clip (sic):

Self-preservation, saving a life

If I'm attacked by multiple felons, I want as many rounds on board as I can get. Maybe it's at my home, maybe I'm in my car and have time to switch mags or you name it. Ever heard of home invasions?

Same goes for my great grandkids - don't take it away from them Ms. McCarthy, they deserve it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom