Meanwhile in Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So some Canadian granny was claiming all sorts of propaganda bs about Uvalde, kids bodies were so mangled they had to be identified by dna because the shooter had the super destructive weapon of war ar47. I can only stand so much.
Somehow I let slip that I carried when o take miniqueen and did to the park. The canuckess says what are you so afraid of that you have to carry at a park?
So I told her. “I’m afraid of failure. I’m 69 I’m not 25 anymore. At 25 very few people were faster or stronger than me, that’s not so now. If someone were to grab her and try to carry her off I’m not sure I could stop it. I would fail her, me, her mom and everyone else. If I’m armed, I feel the odds favor me stopping it or dying trying. I would feel even better with and AR or scoped rifle, but I’ll settle for a pistol I’m familiar with. Or any pistol or revolver for that matter.

I probably didn’t convince her but wgas.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sentiments about what Canadians, or anyone else for that matter, think of Americans and their guns:

****-meter-idgaf.gif

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish we could annex the sw corner of Canada so we could drive to Alaska without their border crap. They can keep Vancouver if it helps make a deal.
Keeping Vancouver is like having empathy for cancer, there is really only one solution.
R (1).gif

But you are correct that Canada should be annexed, we need that living space.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry guys this Canadian who has been on this board as long as some and longer than others tend to disagree and I do take offense to you derogatory statements I don’t roll over and play nice like you think most Canucks do.
The family I have in back in Canada are pro gun mostly farmers so yuk it up the city’s are like here on the left and right coast
Yes the laws suck but that’s not the rural people’s fault

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys this Canadian who has been on this board as long as some and longer than others tend to disagree and I do take offense to you derogatory statements I don’t roll over and play nice like you think most Canucks do.
The family I have in back in Canada are pro gun mostly farmers so yuk it up the city’s are like here on the left and right coast
Yes the laws suck but that’s not the rural people’s fault

Yeppers. Also, here in the U.S., the city folks tend to be the same and wanting to lean left while the more rural folks lean right. That said, we do say negative things about our own city dwellers.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeppers. Also, here in the U.S., the city folks tend to be the same and wanting to lean left while the more rural folks lean right. That said, we do say negative things about our own city dwellers.
This has such a huge impact on everything, I believe it cannot be overstated.

The further in time and distance a population gets away from actual food production and nature, the further away they get from reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom