Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it wasnt LEO taking guns in Katrina it was National guard, IIRC

and as to the direction of this thread my pic says what happens when they try to take mine...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If an all out gun confiscation were to be passed would people really do what they say they would and fight to keep them? Or would we do what has been done in the past will restrictive gun laws. I suspect it would be more of the following.

There would be calls to join the NRA. More calls to "vote those guys out" and write letters. I dont think most cops would quit and I doubt most people would organize to stand up and fight.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
watchcollector1968 said:
If an all out gun confiscation were to be passed would people really do what they say they would and fight to keep them? Or would we do what has been done in the past will restrictive gun laws. I suspect it would be more of the following.

There would be calls to join the NRA. More calls to "vote those guys out" and write letters. I dont think most cops would quit and I doubt most people would organize to stand up and fight.

Id say 10% would not give them up willingly myself included. That's enough to make it very difficult on the confiscators.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys talking about "civil war" and what you would do if they "came to take your guns" really make me laugh. Are you REALLY going to shoot it out with LEOs and the military, I mean are you REALLY going to do that? Most likely, hell no you are not, for all your keyboard blustering. You and your tricked out AR-15 and your super duper plastic 9mm going to do battle with SAWs and Apache helicopters. LMFAO

Instead of engaging in this ridiculous fantasy, why don't you spend your time working for pro-2A candidates? Or doesn't that have the same sex appeal as "from my cold dead hands?"

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys talking about "civil war" and what you would do if they "came to take your guns" really make me laugh. Are you REALLY going to shoot it out with LEOs and the military, I mean are you REALLY going to do that? Most likely, hell no you are not, for all your keyboard blustering. You and your tricked out AR-15 and your super duper plastic 9mm going to do battle with SAWs and Apache helicopters. LMFAO

Instead of engaging in this ridiculous fantasy, why don't you spend your time working for pro-2A candidates? Or doesn't that have the same sex appeal as "from my cold dead hands?"

+1

Damn. The meds the doc prescribed today must be messing with me. I -agree- with JB! (this time) :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom