Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree with this approach. But there are things we need to be actively doing now before it gets to this point. First we need to speak out as solid citizens and firearms owners. We must not let the media and anti's make us into lepers as Attorney General Holder has said is his objective. We are neighbors, business owners, educators, doctors, housewives. etc. Firearms ownership by responsible citizens is a good thing. I am proud to be a gun owner. Firearms ownership is a natural right and one for which we refuse to accept further restriction by the government.

Dale, I agree 100%... They are banking on the fact that the 2nd amendment crowed will relax and when they do they will strike. We as Americans have got to stand up and start taking a much stronger stance in things we believe in. We have set back on our butts and allowed the Minority of this country to have their way because our society today doesn’t want to stand up and go agents the grain. The bottom line is we have become way to ''Political correct'' in this Country. Men and Woman need to start electing officials that don't mind going agents the grain and then have the BALLS to stand behind them on issues that matter and show a little backbone. If not then I feel sorry for our Grandchildren...

Latest posts

Top Bottom