Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont want to die of pancreatic cancer either. I'll be charlie sheen manwhore extrodinaire

Are you sure about that.You have to be willing to do large amounts of illegal drugs to be Charlie.

Wolverines or Conformity Camp?

If there will be burgers, I'm cool with either.:coffee:

Michael Brown

Of course there will be burgers,no lean ones,at comformity camp.After all,it's JB.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be greasy cheeseburgers with fried in onions, awesome steak cut fries, all the soda pops and bacon you can handle.....

AFTER
you successfully complete our rehabilitation program and demonstrate that you wish to be part of the collective goodness we represent.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will be greasy cheeseburgers with fried in onions, awesome steak cut fries, all the soda pops and bacon you can handle.....

AFTER
you successfully complete our rehabilitation program and demonstrate that you wish to be part of the collective goodness we represent.

I'm dead. Either one will kill me!

Woody

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

AFTER

I wish to be your disciple and have a place on your spaceship.:bowdown:

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom