Michelle Obama’s warning to gun owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just what until you super duper patriots are in my Camp Conformity. You'll be singing different tunes. Whatever tunes we compose at our next bilderberger trilateral commission meeting.

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't rely upon hope alone. DON"T LET it happen. Vote for good, strong constitutional conservatives ... And keep your powder dry just in case.

Woody

It sounds like you are suggesting that democracy is great but only if your candidates win and if they don't, violence is the answer.

I'm a 2nd Amendment guy, but it's kind of scary how many of you guys seem to be itching for a reason to start shooting at fellow Americans.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sounds like you are suggesting that democracy is great but only if your candidates win and if they don't, violence is the answer.

I'm a 2nd Amendment guy, but it's kind of scary how many of you guys seem to be itching for a reason to start shooting at fellow Americans.

Democracy sucks. That's why our Founding Fathers chose for us to be a constituted republic. The "keep your powder dry" is for when those in power who lose election and fail to relinquish office, or when those in office fail to hold elections, or attempt to disarm us, etc., etc.

Those who wish to trash the Constitution are not fellow Americans. They are tantamount to foreign invaders who just happen to live in the neighborhood. They may be Americans, but they are not fellow Americans.

Woody

Antigonus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Those who wish to trash the Constitution are not fellow Americans."

I'm trying to understand exactly what you are saying here. Because a Supreme Court Justice interprets the Constitution in a different way than you do, they are basically a foreign invader who should be killed?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Those who wish to trash the Constitution are not fellow Americans."

I'm trying to understand exactly what you are saying here. Because a Supreme Court Justice interprets the Constitution in a different way than you do, they are basically a foreign invader who should be killed?

Let me interpret for you, that mentality basically says, "if you do not believe like me, then you are not an American.". Uncle Hermann and his friends got a lot of mileage with that attitude in 1933, but it ended badly for everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom