Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides, there is no power in the Constitution granted to our government to employ the military for law enforcement or to protect those in power from the people.

Woody
As if that would stop anything. Look how much extra-Constitutional stuff happens now. Look how it's been watered down, perverted, and ignored. The 2A of all things should be a clue. How much of it has been ignored, twisted, and violated over the last 100 years?

Like RETOKSQUID's post outlined above: "allows the President to use the military to enforce federal law or suppress a rebellion against federal authority in a state"

Isn't that EXACTLY what our Founders said about the government, when it was no longer deriving it's power from the people - that we have a "right to alter or abolish it"? Where did all of this "federal authority" come from? I don't recall a vote to institute the BATF, IRS, CIA, FBI...... and so many other oversteps not "given by consent of the governed".

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Military, mainly Army National Guard have been involved with policing since the 1960's.
Little Rock, Selma, and various College Campuses in 70's, Prison Riots at Big Mac.
Some of those involved pretty controversial incidents against some pretty innocent people.
I am not saying trust what they are doing, As Long as we are able to arm against tyranny we can make it.
Media does a real disservice at times to stir a pot and mislead us from real news and problems.

Now I say that uninformed of the new DOD directive, I have not read it, and I won't read it completely. I will take it with a grain of salt and it may be news worthy. What can I do if it is against our Freedoms?

If you want to help stop tyranny, get involved with the Public Education System. Stop them from teaching 4-5 year old's Alphabet morals. We are seeing the results of Taking God, Prayer and the Ten Commandments out of everything. If they tell you that you can not pray to God it is time to Bend the Knee and prepare for consequences. There are far worse things than dying. Eternity after Death and separation from God will be far worse than what any Government can do to you.
When you raise a generation of Young Men and Women of Military Age, who are confused and have no values, Evil Forces will and are able to further train them to turn against there own families and friends. That is How Hitler did it.

Good will Triumph over Evil.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The state backed militia idea has merit. You would need a state backing and central leadership to be effective at repelling a hitler style takeover from the government (From, not of).

And possibly backing from a foreign country as well. We did it in the 1700s and the 1800s with help from the french, brits, and spain. Imagine Texas with Germany supplying weapons and supplies. This would cause the power hungry in Washington to second guess things, especially after they pushed the issue and Texas went on the offensive. You don't win wars by being defensive.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud, Admits His DOJ is Working to Jail Trump After the Election (VIDEO)​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/biden-says-quiet-part-loud-admits-his-doj/
This is propaganda. Gatewaypundit is tricky, you have to watch the source material and ignore the headlines.

The truth: What he said was "And by the way, 34 felonies. He got the sentence kicked back, but I want to watch that sentence." This was when talking to a small union group.

Basically he was freeballing a "rally" and said Trump was a felon and he can't wait to see the outcome. He didn't say "I'm actively working to get the DOJ to throw him in jail after the election!".
That doesn't mean the DOJ isn't a threat and unconstitutionally attacking Trump, but it isn't what the gatewaypundit says it is.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’re over $35 TRILLION dollars in debt and nothing has changed or stopped working. Where’s the pain?

Without pain, there will be no revolution. It’s really that simple.
"THEY" are trying to increase the pain. But not about the National Debt. Racial Injustice, "Rights" that aren't in the "Bill of Rights" for special minority groups, et cetera. They're trying for an October Revolution that will let them exterminate or enslave the folks who disagree with them on any detail of their platform.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to help stop tyranny, get involved with the Public Education System. Stop them from teaching 4-5 year old's Alphabet morals.
I disagree. Stop allowing your children to be around these idiots. The pubic school system has officially crumbled to indoctrination of children. As long as i can take a breathe my grandchildren will never see the inside of a public school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom