Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your correct, but it was a military unit.
Here are a few examples of the US Army being used in the past and modern times which is whitewashed but true. Some incidents have been left out of this link.

I'll look up the massacre in Colorado and some others shortly.
The Ludlow Massacre? Been to that site.

OSA should be able to figure out a way to blame the union for that one.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think states seceding from the union might be what our liberal tyrants are anticipating. If the liberals manage to steal another election, Harris is so utterly incompetent and corrupt, we might see states seceding. I think that's what they're anticipating.
Let’s just go ahead and divvy up the states then. I’m making my own. Anyone wanna come live in Crisplahoma? We’ll have plenty of lemonade.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since that incident, no NG troops are allowed to carry ammunition in their firearms when deployed. Only non lethal methods.
When the NG was called up to the capitol after Jan 6 most M-16's didn't even have a magazine inserted while they were patrolling around the gates and eating spam in a parking garage because Pelosi who was in charge of security at the capitol didn't even provide housing for them while putting illegal aliens in luxury hotels.
What does that tell you about how the government thinks of our military?

I don't think that's true. When I was a deputy in CO, after one of the large fires in the early 90s I rode with some COANG guys patrolling evacuated subdivisions in the mountains to discourage looting. They didn't have M16s, but they carried loaded M9s.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has stated that he wants to get rid of the federal Department of Education, and I'm all for that. With the federal agency, the teacher's unions and others only have to lobby the feds, whereas if that was gone, they would then have to lobby 50 state Departments of Education and even more local school boards.

The feds' initial encroachment on public schools was called the school lunch program. If the schools didn't abide by fed rules, they didn't get money for that program. Schools did all they could to keep their attendance numbers up.
Terry, it goes back much farther than the school lunch program. The feds gave land to be used for school purposes to the states when they became states. So they got their hooks set from the get-go!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since that incident, no NG troops are allowed to carry ammunition in their firearms when deployed. Only non lethal methods.
When the NG was called up to the capitol after Jan 6 most M-16's didn't even have a magazine inserted while they were patrolling around the gates and eating spam in a parking garage because Pelosi who was in charge of security at the capitol didn't even provide housing for them while putting illegal aliens in luxury hotels.
What does that tell you about how the government thinks of our military?
Dude! I spent 24 years in the USAF. October 1973-November 1997. Deployed for several exercises, and the 1st Persian Gulf War. Not telling me anything about how caring government officials are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom